Fresco murals by Jean Charlot in Pā Kaloka, Hawaiʻi Convention Center, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi, 1994.

Chief's Canoe with its side panel Conch Players, Divers, Drummers were originally installed in Catamaran Café, Kaiser Hawaiian Village Hotel (renamed in 1961: Hilton Hawaiian Village), Waikīkī, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi, November 13–29, 1956. Removed from Hilton Hawaiian Village when the room was remodeled, 1986. Re-installed in Pā Kaloka, Hawaiʻi Convention Center, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi, 1994.

Restoration and removal of Catamaran Café murals

Pā Kaloka

Overview

Murals